For 14 years, Sanctuary has utilized space in several Minneapolis Public School buildings to host our worship gatherings. In addition, we’ve utilized space across the twin cities for hosting small and large group gatherings. We’ve met in churches, parks, schools, office buildings, restaurants and so much more.
It’s time to plant permanent roots on Broadway Avenue in North Minneapolis. We want to share our new space for:
Community • Connection • Compassion • Celebration
An expansion of our ministry will allow us to build a future of connecting with and showing love to our North Minneapolis community.
Our new Worship and Education facility will be on Broadway Avenue between Aldrich and Lyndale Avenues North and will include:
- 500 seat flexible-use auditorium, with built in sound and multi-media
- large atrium/gathering space with floor to ceiling windows
- kitchen/refreshment staging
- 7 classrooms including nursery with worship monitor
- green room and prayer room
Just adjacent to the Worship and Education Facility, will be our Admin building where our staff teams will office. The Admin building will undergo mild renovations in order for our team to occupy the space. Our future facility plans include:
- Connecting the two buildings with an outdoor patio, walkway and a new entrance to the Admin building
- Adding Windows to the Admin Building
- Re-configuring the Admin space for better office layout, adding conference rooms, gathering space and more