Royal Hood is a safe, playful, creative, worshipful space for children birth-5th grade on Sunday mornings.
- It is not babysitting, but intentional faith formation through age-appropriate lessons
- Families worship together in the main auditorium and then parents and caregivers are invited to take their child to their Royal Hood rooms
In Royal Hood, we want to help your family develop lasting faith in your children, faith that sticks with them long after Royal Hood.
We seek to be:
- a place of grace
- a welcoming, intergenerational community within and outside the classroom
- partners with families by equipping parents and caregivers to be the primary spiritual caregiver of their child
Sanctuary’s Mosaic Student Ministry
Mosaic works with students by creating spiritually healthy relationships between adults and youth and equipping young people with resources and teaching to know and experience Christ while transitioning into mature Christian adulthood.
How do we do it?
The simple answer is we care about youth and we work hard to find ways to show them. In Mosaic, we’re all about engaging youth where they’re at to help them grow into emotionally healthy and spiritually mature adults.
- MOSAIC Sundays – Sunday morning programming for Jr. High Students. Age-appropriate discussion, games, and fellowship with other youth and caring adults.
- Events – Held monthly vary from month to month. Some events we have done in the past are bowling, scavenger hunts, broomball, Grand Slam, roller skating, and Valley Fair.
- Service projects – 6-8 times per year out in the community.
- Camps, retreats, and conferences – Adventures in Leadership, CHIC, M.U.U.U.C.E, M.O.V.E, VIVE, S.A.L.T. -, funny names for great adventures.
- Young Life Summer Camps – Finding God in the great outdoors.
At Sanctuary Covenant Church we desire to build lasting faith in our children and youth – a vibrant faith that is a part of their story long after their childhood and adolescents. We believe in nurturing that lifelong faith, parents/caregivers are the most influential models for children and youth. We believe a partnership between families and the ministry at Sanctuary Covenant Church encourages and equips families to be that influential model for their children. Therefore, Family Ministry Milestones are meant to creatively acknowledge and celebrate our children and youth’s faith story in the context of their church home.
A milestone is a marker that celebrates God’s presence and the church community’s involvement in your story of faith. Family Milestones are markers in your child, youth, and family’s faith journey. The purpose of milestones for families is to celebrate God’s work in each of our stories and highlight the natural transitions and seasons of life and the Christian faith. Below are some ways in which we want to celebrate and come alongside your family as you journey through faith together.
- Birth or Adoption
- Baby Dedication or Baptism
- Communion Workshop
At Sanctuary Covenant Church we love to celebrate the important milestones in life. A milestone is a marker that celebrate natural transitions along the lifelong faith journey. We are so excited and humbled to celebrate this important moment with your family and walk alongside as we build lifelong faith together.