Pickup on Fridays, 12-2 (lines form early)
- If you’re in need of food or basic supplies like toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, or toiletries, please come at 12 noon for our food distribution.
- We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals.
- Food distribution ends at 2pm
- We will also have a BBQ. Pick up a free meal before or after you pick up your groceries.
- Lines form early
- Priority will be given to residents of 55411 & 55412
Priority service for North Minneapolis Residents
We prioritize the first two hundred tickets in line for residents of 55411, 55412 and the Camden Neighborhood of 55430. For more information about this, refer to this statement from Sanctuary Covenant Church.
Volunteers are needed Wednesdays and Fridays, 10am – 2pm
Kids 12+ are welcome, and we love when families serve together.
- Arrive at 10am on either Wednesdays or Fridays
- Wear masks and gloves (we have some but are in short supply)
- If you have a Blue Sanctuary Volunteer T-shirt, please wear it. We will have them available too.
- Plan to move, lift, sort, organize and distribute
- Check in at our front desk and we will plug you in
Planning to Volunteer? Please let us know how many will be serving.
Donations are accepted Wednesdays 11am-2pm
- Wednesdays will be the only day we have the necessary volunteer resources to receive donations.
- Once weekly donations will allow us to accept, organize and package food for a more efficient distribution on Fridays.
What to Donate:
- Dry goods (pasta, packaged snacks, etc.)
- Canned goods (soup, vegetables, fruit)
- Fresh produce if delivered early for same day distribution (Fridays only)
- Liquid Laundry detergent
- Liquid dish soap
- Cleaning supplies
- Hand sanitizer
- Feminine products
- Shaving products
- Hand soap
- Shampoo/Conditioner for textured hair
- Facial Tissue
- Tooth brushes
- Bar soap
- Baby wipes
- Baby formula
- Frozen burgers, all beef hot dogs, buns
Where to Donate:
Sanctuary Covenant Church
2018 Aldrich Ave. N, Minneapolis, MN 55411