Generously sharing time and energy, our volunteer teams make a difference and build community along the way.
Will you join us? Explore serving opportunities below and find a place to use your gifts, talents, and passions.
These teams support our weekend worship experiences.
Super Greeter team
As part of this team, you’ll welcome guests, meet new friends, and get to know the congregation.
- Hospitality team (welcome desk, ushers, and greeters)
- First impressions team (parking)
- Medical team (medical professionals only)
- Observation team (security)
- S team (set-up and sanitation)
If you love working behind the scenes and using technology to bring people together, consider joining this team.
- Media tech
- Lighting tech
- Video tech
- Video production or editing
- Sound team
Worship and creative arts
Grow, serve, and share using your musical, artistic, creative, and technical gifts. Most teams serve on a rotational schedule.
- Worship team (singing)
- Creative worship (design)
- Worship production
Family Teams support our work with children, youth and their families.
Our RoyalHood and Mosaic leaders make Sunday morning a time of fun and fellowship. The safety of our children and youth is our top priority. Requirements: complete an application, pass a background check, and complete training.
- RoyalHood (birth to 5th grade) leader
- Mosaic (9th to 12th grade) high school leader
- Mosaic Sunday (6th to 8th grade) morning room host
Neighboring Teams support our work partnering with our community.
These opportunities to serve include community events on our greenspace, opportunities to provide food and resources to neighbors, and work behind the scenes to grow our community partnerships and engagement events.
- Events are scheduled throughout the year
- Sign up to hear about the next opportunity to serve
Support teams help us do the behind the scenes work that help Sanctuary run smoothly and care for our community.
There are limitless ways to support the work of Sanctuary. Not everyone wants to serve out front, some folks have unique gifts to work in support ministries.
- Serve in care ministries that serve family members in need
- Make and deliver meals to those going through temporary health needs
- Support the marketing of Sanctuary with photo and video work
- Work on our Sweat Equity team that helps our properties function well
- And more…
Tell us your gifts and talents and we’ll help you get plugged in to serve in a meaningful way.