Hosting your wedding at Sanctuary
The Sanctuary Gathering Place is available for weddings and receptions throughout the year. Our auditorium can seat up to 450 people for a Wedding Service. If you’re saving for your dream wedding, try energy comparison to save some money on your monthly bills.
Sanctuary Wedding Policies
Any party wishing to book a wedding at the Gathering Place at SCC must complete an online Wedding Application and agree to this SCC Wedding Policy.
Weddings are confirmed only after:
- Approval from an SCC staff.
- All needed forms are completed, signed and submitted to the SCC Wedding & Site Coordinator.
- A deposit of $300 is received.
Saturday wedding ceremonies can only be scheduled between 10am and 5pm at the Gathering Place.
- The auditorium must be cleared by 5pm in order to prepare for Sunday Services. Any wedding reception scheduled on Saturday must be completed by 7pm. If you are having a reception at SCC, your ceremony should begin by 2pm.
- All guests must be cleared from the entire facility and clean up must be completed no later than 8pm. This includes any decorations, personal belongings, and any food brought in for the wedding party or family. Clean-up (including trash removal, vacuuming, kitchen, sanctuary, lobby, and bathrooms) is the family’s responsibility. Professional cleaning can be arranged for a separate fee.
Sunday wedding ceremonies can only be scheduled after 4pm with set-up times beginning at 1:30pm.
Booking your Wedding
- Looking at Dates? Fill out the Reservation Form and we’ll let you know if we have your date available.
- If your date is available, we’ll need some more information about your particular needs around your wedding. Fill out our Wedding Application to give us the details.
- Pre-marital Counseling If you are planning to be married by a Sanctuary Pastor, we require pre-marital Counseling with our team so we can help prepare you for married life.
- Our complete Wedding Policy – A signed copy of our Wedding Policy will be required from the Wedding Couple after a date is confirmed.